Admission And other Activities
The procedure of admission starts from March. The students have to face entrance exam in main subjects. Hindi, English, Maths.
The student has to come with his/her parents.
Pupils selected for admission must produce an application for admission in the form supplied by school along with the following requirements :
Transfer Certificate from the previous school attended, duly counter signed by the education authority concerned.
The important paper as date of birth certificate original by birth register, previous school report card, 5 photos etc.
T.C is compulsory of the previous school. Date of birth once registered cannot be changed.
We accept date of birth certficate only from the municipal corporation or a panchayat
Co-Curricular & Cultural Activities
- To promote the sense of equality, unity, co-operation to bring out hidden talents and over all development of the students the school organises different competitions cultural and religious activities like Dance, Quiz, Drawing, Poster making etc.
- Physical fitness programme Yoga and Aerobics, P.T., Gymnastic, Physical Display.
- Sport, Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton, Skating, Athletics
- Scout and Guide Camps.
- Disaster management & development skills and survey projects on different social issues – Poverty, Child Labour, Pollution etc.
- Our school is honoured and got many prestigious awards in different events at district, State, National and International Level.
- State Level Cricket Athletic Championship between two states.National Level River rafting, Athletic, Cricket, District level in Ice Skating.
- If a student leaves the school before the competition of a term, full fee will be charged for the term in progress ( i.e. 1 April to Sep 2 term Oct to March ).
- A one month’s notice will be given by the parents before a child withdrawn. A sum of 100 Rs. will be charged as T.C. fees and all dues.
- Re-admission of the student/struck off rolls for any reason, will be entirely at the discretion of the Principal and only on payment of re-admission fee, the school will provide only one chance in the school if the student is failed.
- The students have to come in prescribed uniform ( Class Nursery to XII ).
The role of the four houses is to perform volunteership in the school premises. It is a team spirit, needs cooperation of all the students. There are the four houses in which Mars (Red), Jupiter (Yellow), Mercury (Green), Earth (Blue) play their role activity.
With the broader aim of examination reforms the central board of secondary education has implemented the scheme of Continuous Comprehens Evaluation (CCE). The school follows the scheme from classes 1st to Xth. Such a scheme provides necessary feedback about the acquired levels of learning in scholastic area but also all around personality development of an individual towards societal requirements and national expectations.The examination are conducted twice in a year. Once in September and final in March. If any student is found absent from exams, he/she will be mentioned absent.NOTE : Only excuse is given in case of several illness, accidents etc. The student is required to grant permission by Principal. Late comers are not allowed to sit in exams. The school conducts FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT (FAS) against 10% each (40% total) will include in final exams four times 1st to Xth (FA1,FA2) before SA1 and (FA3 AND FA4) before final exams.
Merit in games and sports are expected to build the student’s character, confidence, team spirit and robustness. Sporting facilities have been planned with exacting attention to details. These include Gymnastics and athletics. The campus provides outdoor space for a 400 meter athletic track, tennis and basketball courts, Cricket, Martial Arts and Basketball. Squash provides an excellent cardiovascular and upper lower body workout under the supervision of trained professionals.
The Indoor Games complex includes the latest Table Tennis, Yoga, Taekwondo, Chess, etc.